About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Thursday, May 9, 2013

COACHELLA


 MISSIONARY STYLE 
YES! my blog is up and running, and  my first mission is paying  homage to COACHELLA FESTIVAL!   Besides getting us in the mood for short shorts and sandy beaches, this hipster extravaganza brings about some of the best fashion trends that lead season. The Graphic Tee’s and cut off shorts remain a main trend worn by stars like Diane Kruger,  Rita Ora and Kristin Stewart.

Also, celebrities like Katie Perry, Solange Knowles, and top model Tolula Adyemi opted for floral prints and vibrant colors.  I have decided to post and re-create some of my favorite Coachella fashion trends/looks. 

FEATURING: FLAVIA CRACIUN, MARIAMA KHADIJA  MICHELLE POSTMA and MICHAEL IK 
STYLED BY`: ME:) 

``GRAPHIC TEE``


































``FLORAL BLISS`` 

















"THE CUT-OFFS"




No comments:

Post a Comment