About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
HELLO! My name is Mariama Khadija and I am a 20 year old fashion blogger. Twitter : ms_khadija Instagram : misskhadija

Saturday, May 11, 2013

FRIDAY: DAY AND NIGHT DATE LOOKS


"WHITE OUT"

MODEL : Flavia Craciun
Dress: H&M
Sandals: Michael Kors
Watch : Fossil
Bag : Value Village 
Keep it fun and flirty on a Friday night with a white dress. Yes! Make that white dress your canvas by painting it with a splash of color or if you are bold enough, COLORS. I wanted to keep Flavia’s look simple but fun by adding a boxed briefcase bag I thrifted, and my Python-Embossed Leather Cross Strap Sandals I got from Michael Kors. Also, added a little sparkle with the Fossil watch, but since it is a white dress, you can add a lot more accessories to it than I did. It’s all about your personal style; this is just a basic way to “white-out” your Friday J



“THE MISSIONIST”
MODEL: MICHELLE POSTMA
Dress: BCBG
Vest: DKNY
Shoes : ALDO
Watch : MICHAEL KORS
The Missionist is a trend killer and an eye-catcher! A lady with class and sophistication. Funny enough, I styled this outfit for myself, but I just never got around to wearing it, but now it’s on hereJ. This edgy yet sophisticated outfit is perfect for a Friday night date or just a night out with your friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment